- Door to door service.
- Non smoking instructors.
- Dual controlled cars.
- Daytime, evening or weekend lessons at no extra cost.
- The instructor will at all times behave in a professional manner towards their pupil.
- Pupils will be treated with respect and consideration.
- Instructors will advise pupils when to apply for their theory and practical tests, taking account of local waiting times and forecast of the pupils potential for achieving the driving test pass standard.
- The instructor should at all times, to the best of his or her ability, endeavour to teach the pupil correct driving skills according to DVSA's recommended syllabus.
If you have already taken your test and the waiting time for your test is too long then you may be able to get a short notice test. Try Driving Test Cancellations to get an earlier driving test date.